Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ATTACK!!! - 2

They caught a tarntula at work today. My first thought was something akin to this! The guys asked me if I wanted to come and hold it. I told them that I acutally had ZERO desire to hold a tarantula. They insisted that I at least come and look at it.

I told them I would come and see it. When they opened the box it was just sitting there, larger than life, staring at me with its many eyes.
It looked something like this.

They asked again if I wanted to hold it and assured me that it was safe and wouldn't hurt me. One of the boys was letting it walk from hand to hand like a little spider treadmill. So I trust my hand into the mix and it walked across. It was soft and spooky. It still gives me the heepy-geepies...but at least now when my kids read this, they will know that MOM HELD A TARANTULA!

1 comment:

Kar said...

How did those guys know the tarantula was safe? Seriously? Aren't they supposed to be really dangerous?? I would never, ever, ever have touched that thing.

Recent Comments