Monday, October 20, 2008

I know YOU want one.....

Because she was the first one to identify the movie for which the pic of the time turner came from. Harry Potter of course! Kelsey wins a


Congratulations Kelsey and please feel free to grab the pic and post it on your site to let the world know that you, Kelsey, have won this very important award.
And for those of you who didn't quite make the cut this time...check back for more opportunites to obtain a "BeautifulBarnards Blog Award" for yourself!
Next time it may be a little harder...

3 comments:

The Pooley Tribe said...

I amaze myself sometimes.

Barnard Family said...

You amaze me too.

Kar said...

Oh, crap, I missed another one! Drat my busy schedule - not enough time to check my friends' blogs in a timely manner... Someday I WILL win one of these awards. You mark my words!

Recent Comments