Sunday, October 19, 2008

My life is a Whirlwind

Do you ever feel like your world is moving way faster than what you can keep up with?


Now that I started working I just can't seem to slow time down.  I am not able to get anything done that I would like or need to do.  

Does anyone have ideas for grounding me and my family while I am working...cuz I just feel overwhelmed here...

I knew I should have ordered a time turner????


This may be too easy...but a blog award to whoever can name the movie reference for the time turner....ready, go!

4 comments:

The Pooley Tribe said...

Harry Potter! Duh! :)

Barnard Family said...

Alright, so it was kinda easy...but you still win a blog award! If you want to proudly display the picture of the blog award on your blog then you can. :)

B.T.B.B. said...

Hey everything's a balance you know. Just SIMPLIFY is much as you can. That's always my theory. If you have less, there's less to clean up. And don't forget: EVERYONE is capable of helping out. It takes a village! Keep up the good work.

Kar said...

Oooh...tornadoes.... Or is it spelled tornados? Hm. Anyways, I'm obsessed with tornados. Tornadoes. Hmmm.... I love them/am scared of them. I have dreams about them almost every single night. Seriously. I know how you feel about your life being a whirlwind. I'm so busy that our toilet goes like a month without being scrubbed. Sick.

Recent Comments