Monday, October 20, 2008

Spiderman-man

Kelsey's post on boys and action figures has inspired me to jot a little note about Aidan. Can I just tell you what a cute kid he is? I definately should be writing all of these cute things down so here it goes....

Aidan loves spiderman. It was so cute because he has a few clothing items that have spiderman on them (we don't buy him clothes, he gets hand me downs from his cousin - but my sister is super cute and has the CUTEST clothes for her little boy...so in reality Aidan gets to dress better than if his cheap mom bought him clothes, Thanks M'liss!)...

Anywho, Aidan loves his spiderman clothes but he had a hard time saying spiderman, so he just called him "man-man". It was soooo adorable. Now that he has figured out how to say spider, you would think that he would now call him spiderman, but instead he calls him "spiderman-man".

Oh my gosh! Can a kid be any cuter??? So, so cute!

2 comments:

Kar said...

Oh, how cute! How old is he now?

Barnard Family said...

He will be 3 in March. He is such a cutie!!!

Recent Comments