Monday, October 13, 2008

I-10 Speedway in Blythe

This past saturday we took the family to the I-10 speedway to watch the "races". It was actually not as red-necked as I had orginally suspected and fun to watch. My oldest declared that he "likes the crashes the best". There was a crisp breeze and it was chilly but all in all I think everyone had fun.


Colton, Cannon and Cali even got to take a ride around the track in one of the cars. Fun, fun. I didn't bring my camera...cuz I am THAT mom. Oh well, maybe next time.


Here is the info on the track for those of you that aren't "lifer Blythers".


The Lucas Oil I-10 Speedway is located in Blythe, CA, where the I-10 Freeway and the Colorado River cross one another. Blythe is approximately 225 miles east of Los Angeles, CA, 160 miles west of Phoenix, AZ, 205 miles south of Las Vegas, and 105 miles north of Yuma, AZ. The I-10 Speedway is located on the Colorado River Fairgrounds.


3 comments:

B.T.B.B. said...

We had a bunch o' fun with the barnards! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how fun!!!

Kar said...

Dude, you guys are always having fun. It was "chilly," huh? What, like, 75 degrees??? :) Sorry; I'm bitter. It snowed the day before yesterday. For a long time. True story.

Recent Comments