Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Oh the dog days of summer!


Alright, so some of you may argue that the summer is long since gone...but when you live in Blythe it is summer nearly 9 months of the year! But really I am not referring to the weather. I am actually glad to announce that our sweet Lilly Belle had a visit from the doggie stork last night. Two precious little doxies have joined our family - at least temporarily. They are both girls and are chocolate and tan little sweethearts. Lilly is still mama bear over them right now so I haven't had a chance to hold one yet, but they are sweet little things. I will have to post pictures as soon as I find the cord to my camera!

3 comments:

Kar said...

Hey! I'm so, so excited you're blogging now! I love blogs, because I feel so much more connected to people when I can see what they're doing. Hooray for blogs! Hooray for Smach!!

B.T.B.B. said...

I bet they're so "wittle"

The Teagan Times said...

Congratulations! Off subject. Have I told you how much I love having Cali and Teagan in the same class? Love your sweet girl!

Recent Comments