Tuesday, September 23, 2008

THE NEW JOB-DUN, DUN, DUN!!!


Well, I know you have probably been wondering about this whole J-O-B thing I have going on in my life. I won't actually go into all of the details of WHY I needed to get a job - it is too tedious and tiresome to talk about. Instead I will tell you ABOUT my job.

I work at Palo Verde College - a cute little community college that is tucked up on a hill just a few miles from my house here in Blythe, CA. Check it out here!

I am, now get ready for this, the:

Secretary of Instructional Services for the Occupational Education Department

YIKES!  Are you kidding me?  It took me two days just to even say that right!  I am now in my second week at work and so far so good.  I have made a few tiny mistakes here and there but overall I think that I am doing well.

It is a real struggle to balance home, work, family, church and other obligations though.  I really miss being home with my sweet baby Aidan.

There is no way that I could be doing this without the help of my loving friends (who are my family here in Blythe)!  All of those who put your time and effort into bettering my life and my family...well, I just don't know what I would do without you!  Your love, support and kind words are sometimes the only thing that keeps me going.  You are an inspiration to me and I hope that I can grow up to be just like you!  And now I am crying and can't see the screen anymore...just like me!  

LOVE YOU ALL!!!





2 comments:

Mix Family said...

You by chance aren't married to Adam Barnard who used to be called Elder Barnard who spent six glorious months in Ponce with a wonderful companion by the name of elder Mix are you?

B.T.B.B. said...

Anything for you girl! You're awesome. Have a good day at work and come visit me in the gym.

Recent Comments