Saturday, September 27, 2008

Who knew a blog would cause a reconnect?


So there I was just blogging away (OK, so I don't do it very often but I am trying here!) and then I read my comments...usually they are from Trish (love her!)....but then I spy an odd comment from someone that I don't necessarily know and by golly - It was the wife of one of Adam's mission companions!  How cool is that? 

They are living in Anchorage, AK...so we can't exactly reconnect in person but thank heavens (literally) that we live in the age of cyber-wonderfulism.  (Yeah, yeah, I make up words-get over it.)


So if anyone else is out there listening....

I would also love to reconnect with my friend from EFY and then Ricks College Adrianne Thurston from Twin Falls, ID!  Are you out there???

1 comment:

B.T.B.B. said...

I know! When I made my comment the other day I noticed that too! Soooooo cool right? Talk to you soon. Love Ya!

Recent Comments