Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas and New Years

Well, silly mom strikes again and didn't have batteries for the camera :) So I don't actually have any proof that we had a fabulous Christmas, but we did.  

Andrew got a guitar.

Colton got twin helicopters that really fly.

Cannon got a bike.

Cali got a refinished cabinet (one that my grandfather made for me when I was little) and some play food.

Aidan got a bike.

It was loads of fun.  The family got a TV and guitar hero for the wii.

The day after Christmas we drove up to Utah to visit relatives.  We were able to spend time with the (grandparent) Barnards, the (Matt) Barnards, The (Josh) Walkers, The Sabins and The (Jeremy) Walkers.  It was delightful.  We also went to a cousin party at Maryannes which was really fun.

On monday we were on our way home.  We celebrated New Years at our house.  Adam wasn't feeling well so he went to bed early.  Andrew, Colton and Cannon were the only kids that made it to midnight and we celebrated the new year with a bottle of sparkling grape juice.  They loved it!  

The rest of the week has come and gone and now I am left dreading going to work tomorrow.  :( Oh well.  My husband said that I have been lamenting about it all week and have ruined the time that I did have.  I have decided he was wrong. :)  

Hope everyone has a great new year!

2 comments:

Angie Hermanson said...

Try not to feel bad about your camera. I try to tell myself that my kids won't care as much about the pictures I take as the memories we make. And your great at both!

Kar said...

Hey, I like the pictures of your fam along the right hand side of your blog! Cute. You have a great camera and some mad camera skillz. I know what you mean about lamenting the end of the break. I had a REALLY hard time getting up at 6:30 this morning to get Sadie ready for preschool. Yawn...

Recent Comments