Monday, January 23, 2012

Family Pics by Michael Lloyd Photography

I am really excited to present to you the 2011 Barnard Family pics - these were taken by one of our bestest friends ever - Michael Lloyd.  You totally need to check out his work at www.michaellloydphotography.com because he is the bomb dot com.  We had never, ever gotten family photos professionally and he made it wonderfully fun and got me through some rough picture stage freight. :) We love him to the moon and back.  So here goes nothing....some of my absolute favs!
The fav-fav hanging large and proud on our wall.


I love the fall colors here!
Andrew
Andrew
Colton
Colton
 Cannon
Cannon
Cali
Cali
Aidan
Aidan
Right before sunset

The Girls

The boys

1 comment:

The Teagan Times said...

Such a good looking family! I

Recent Comments