Thursday, February 19, 2009

Science Fair - Andrew

I totally blog lifted this whole thing from the lovely miss trish! thanks trish!!!

Musical Plants, rockin' out!

The Scientists!

Keeping their "scientific journal"

Their favorite part of the experiment: Emptying the soda bottles! (don't worry they really didn't drink that much!)

Planting the sugar snap peas.

This year 5th graders had to do a science project. Andrew and Brad paired up and went to work. They're project was called, "Musical Plants" and they tested how plants were affected by music. They experimented with Church Hymns, AC/DC and none. The "none" plant grew the tallest. Peace and quiet isn't overrated even in the plant kingdom. The "Hymns" plant came in second, and you guessed it, AC/DC in dead last. Good job boys! Now onto the District Science Fair. Good Luck!

3 comments:

B.T.B.B. said...

Hey, I know those cute boys! You are so cute to comment on my blog. By the way, I had a blast last night! Thank you for including me.

Kar said...

That is really interesting! I can't blame the plants for hating AC/DC.

Shannon O'Brien said...

I just loved this idea!

Recent Comments