Thursday, December 4, 2008

What a drag...

I shouldn't read anyones blog ever. I swear I used to have a life...I used to hang out with friends and do things that were fun! Now it seems like all I do it work, sleep, clean and help kids with homework. (and I can't even seem to get that done most of the time!) I have been so flippin busy that I haven't even posted in almost a month!
Sorry, I guess I am just having one of those mornings...you know the kind, you wake up feeling ok and then as the rest of the house wakes up grumpy and things just seem to spiral! At least it is Thursday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're having a bad day. Just keep chuggin' because you're awesome and so is your family. Miss you!

Kar said...

Rach, I feel your pain. I feel exactly that way. I never have time to do anything for myself, and it gets sooooo old. If I was there, I'd give you a big hug. I just love ya tons. I have been so busy just doing kid crap, too, so I haven't had time to check anyone's blog in ages, and I'm so sorry! But I just commented on every single entry since the one about Days of Our Lives, but in Spanish. So go back and read my comments! In all of your spare time!!

The Teagan Times said...

Sorry Rachel! We love you!

Recent Comments