Tuesday, June 30, 2009

How the heck is the Barnard Family anyways???

Well, it has been way too long....Life has been busy and we have been just holding on for the ride. Between school (kids), school (me), work (Adam), work (me), church callings and just plain life - well, things have been slightly busy!

It is summer now. So, school is out. Work (for me) is through and life is getting to settle down just a bit. Well, let me see if I can give you the family breakdown:

Adam - working as hard as always. Enjoying as much time as possible with the family. Headed up the "turn off the cable" campaign in our family for the summer - which I would like to report was successful. So far, so good!

Rachel - trying to reorganize my schedule, house and life. The summer seems to be going by quickly so I am trying to play catch up already. It may end more quickly than anticipated. FINALLY, finished up working - and will be taking classes this fall from California State University! (Hopefully not too many!)

Andrew - just went to his first Scout Camp - got 6 merit badges and had a blast with his dad! Learning the guitar and loving it. Hoping to get an electric guitar.

Colton - Consuming books like they are going out of style! Currently reading the "Warriors" series by Erin Hunter.

Cannon - looking forward to his upcoming baptism this fall and learning how to communicate without whining!

Cali - currently in Florida with her Grammy and Grandpa - loving a little freedom and spending time with her cousins!

Aidan - talking up a storm - very opinionated and headstrong. Loving that "his boys" are home for the summer.


Well, that is a quick rundown. Hope everyone else is doing well. I promise to get a little more up here now and again.

4 comments:

Angie Hermanson said...

It's so great to have you back! We have missed you in the ward and I have missed my weekly hug in the hall!

B.T.B.B. said...

Hey girl! You'd better post more often so I can see what's up out your way. Miss you and love you.

The Teagan Times said...

Welcome back to blogging. I miss seeing what is happening with the Barnards.

Kar said...

Yay for new posts! I hope you can blog more, now that you're done working. Hooray for getting back home. I'm loving it, myself. Lucky little Cali, visiting her grandparents by herself, like a big girl! I would have loved that.

Recent Comments