Saturday, November 1, 2008

Spoooooooky

These pictures were taken by LaRae Roberts (thanks LaRae) at our Ward Halloween Party!  So much fun.  I just grabbed the ones of my family but there are over 200+ photos so you should check it out on snapfish.com!  If you haven't gotten a link to view the photos for the Blythe Ward then email me and I will send it to you!  Happy Halloween!
Adam looks adorably cute...notice the smarties attached the his pants cuz he was a "smartypants".  Aidan's hair is just always fun...and then there's me...

Cute cali as a cheerleader.  Her hair looked better when she went to school.  Ah well.

Me, Stephanie, Lohnay and Linda.
Just another picture of the smartypants....too cute!
Colton bobbing for apples...he was soaked by the end of the night, but he had fun!
Cool picture LaRae!

Um, I am sorry, I know that I am his mother and so I am biased but dang this kid is cute!
If only he really were a nerd...then momma wouldn't have to worry sooo much about him!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Hey your kids looked so adorable. Could you give me your email so I can get the link for Trunk or Treat as well?

B.T.B.B. said...

Soooooo spoooooooky! What fun pics. I loved having our trunk or treat there. Way more fun and personal. Aidan looked especially spooky! LOL

McKay B. said...

Your kids are getting so big! I love all of your costumes. Looks like a fun ward party! Lori

Kar said...

Um, okay, Andrew is OLD! I can't believe it! How old is he now, like, sixteen? I can't believe how grown up he looks! That is nuts! Let me think... he would be...eleven? Is that right? Dang. I love Adam's "smarty pants" idea! And I'm glad your ward still does bobbing for apples. So many people don't do it anymore,because of the germs, but that was my favorite thing to do at Halloween parties growing up.

Recent Comments